RSS Feed

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How about a toilet seat (and go Poop)

How to How about a toilet seat (and go Poop) Tube. Duration : 1.70 Mins.


wow is a lot of time, really sorry for the wait (IS among other things) for a new video, my "super claymation" diddnt project very well, so I feel really diddnt like making a video or working on it more but I promised a couple of times I've Finland. I can work to "repair" and, soon (which I did, going to see IT) in the meantime, enjoy this. (Ps, this is not the flash video that I mentioned in my video message to my subscribers) This was a task for my info tech class. ushad to make a video in Flash on teaching of "skills". of course with my and my "special" Spirit, I just had to do on this issue. enjoy (pps I came across this flash a bit 'so bare with me)

Tags: teach, skill, feces, pooping, poop, fecal, matter, urine, usefull, skills, for, your, bright, future, claymation, difficulty, releasing, etc, flash, animation, short, film, lul, lool, stop, motion, fps, 24, the, game, interests, amazing, balding, animation art, anime, humor, laughs, accident

Tags : Best HDTVs, HDTV LCD and LED Televisions Steelers Football Snack Dispenser Makeup Vanity Table wingback recliner

0 comments:

Post a Comment